Liberty Counselling Luxembourg offers face-to-face and online Attachment-Focused EMDR (AF-EMDR). If you live in Luxembourg, you can now have AF-EMDR therapy in person at Liberty. The cost of a 60-minute AF-EMDR session at Liberty Counselling is € 90 (VAT inclusive). We accept cash and credit card payments.
Online Attachment-Focused EMDR
Liberty Counselling Luxembourg also offers online AF-EMDR for those who live in remote areas or without easy access to an AF-EMDR therapist. AF-EMDR online therapy is also an excellent option if you cannot afford the full cost of a face-to-face EMDR therapy session. The cost of a 60-minute online AF-EMDR session is € 50, payable with your MasterCard, VISA or American Express.
Here are some of the biggest advantages of having Attachment-Focused EMDR online:
- Convenient: having AF-EMDR online is extremely easy and it saves you time. You are not required to drive through busy roads and face traffic to meet up with your therapist. All you have to do is seat comfortably somewhere private facing your PC screen and connect to your AF-EMDR therapist via Skype.
- Flexible: AF-EMDR online therapy is the perfect option for busy people and parents. Since you do not need to leave your home and/or children to see your therapist, you can book your online AF-EMDR therapy sessions more freely, at a time that suits you best and does not interfere with your daily commitments.
- Affordable: a 60-minute online AF-EMDR session with Liberty Counselling is approximately 50% cheaper than a regular EMDR or AF-EMDR 60-minute session had in person at a therapist’s private practice. That makes it more accessible to those who live on a limited budget, but still need treatment as much as anyone else does.
- Nonthreatening: AF-EMDR online makes the therapeutic experience less intimidating or unsettling for the client. For those who feel a certain level of unease about sharing their emotional pain so closely with someone they have never met before, online AF-EMDR may be a more fitting option.
- Effective: online therapy is now widely recognised as a reliable and efficient means for providing high quality therapy. The popularity of e-therapy has grown immensely in the past 10 years, to the extent that it has become an established branch of therapy not only with the young and net-savvy, but also with people of various age groups and social backgrounds.
For more information about AF-EMDR, please click here
If you are interested in having online AF-EMDR therapy, click here to request a free 30-minute consultation call.